Thursday 30 August 2012

16. Leeds Festival 2012

Having been to Leeds Festival for the past 4 years running, I have to say this year was by far the best!

Waking up on Sunday morning with a hangover from a friends engagement party, I decided to make a few calls and by chance managed to get my hands on a couple of free VIP tickets- result I'd say!

Dry The River were awesome, then went to see a couple of friends play- Max Raptor and Escape To New York. It was a pleasure seeing them play at such an event. To be honest, we spent the majority of the time in the bar, but managed to crawl out to see The Cribs and Metronomy. OK I didn't see many bands, but it was just a brilliant social event and I was clean, so couldn't ask for more (did however watch Florence from our campsite which was pretty good)- except maybe next time we should have taken the offer of the tent and not have slept in the car.







No comments:

Post a Comment