Thursday 30 August 2012

15. A Return

So, as you can see it's been a bloody long time since I last posted. I have no idea why I've not been on here, perhaps forgetting my password didn't help, but it was more likely due to the fact that I was too busy.

Anyway, a lot has changed since last time. I think I was working at Canopy in Derby when I last posted and now I am living in Leicester, working for a not so glamorous Next, but I am a Trainee Buyer, so I've moved up in the world. Unfortunately, I am writing this in a not so happy-health in the comfort of my bed and uber-thick knitted roll neck courtesy of YMC.

Just as a little update, I left Canopy in Febuary 2012 after being offered the job at Next. It was a really difficult choice to make, as I loved everything about Canopy and I was leaving a lot behind. Anyway, times change and I am now glad of my move. The majority of the change has to be my wardrobe- I'm not quite sure whether that's a good thing to announce and however much I would love to say it was the fact that I've bought a new house or travelled the world, it's not. I'm still a bit of a shopaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment